About Mukteshwar area
A 365 day welcome from one of the most elegant luxury resorts in India is something our guests have learnt to expect at "Casa Dream - The Resort". The resort is open year round and each season offers a lavish blend of indoor comfort and outdoor wonders. Bonfires during winters, cozy air-conditioned indoor spaces during summers and everything else in between—"Casa Dream - The Resort"’s topography is indeed awe-inspiring. Although some of our activities happen to be seasonal in nature, most events are held year round. If you are a part of a small group planning a wedding or a corporate retreat at "Casa Dream - The Resort", we can tailor the activity to suit your personal tastes and preferences. Plan your stay in such a manner that it coincides with an Indian festival such as Diwali, Holi or Dashara and experience our culture in all its rainbow colors. Be sure to call us for our festival dates since they change annually. Wedding in the family? We will help you plan the event in style. The weather of the Mukteshwar valley is cold by Indian standards. There is always a cool breeze blowing year round to cool your sensibilities. The heat does not exist (max it gets is 20 degree C) and cooler temperatures during winters always provide snow-fall during December and January (Sign up in our Snow Notification Mailing List), We will let you know when it snows so that you can book a last-minute room. It is no wonder that "Casa Dream - The Resort" is always on the top of the list of luxury resorts in India. Here’s more information about general rain, humidity and temperature patterns of Nainital. So why not plan a week’s vacation at "Casa Dream - The Resort" the next time you are game for an experience that is guaranteed to spoil you? Call us today to make your reservation or visit our reservations page and confirm your arrival date.
Enveloped in contemporary Indian architecture, each of the 50 guest rooms and Luxury Rooms reflect the resort’s sense of space, elegance and style with a private sit-out or balcony offering exquisite vistas of the majestic peaks around the resort. All rooms are well accessible by a lift/elevator.
Story About US
Casa Dream – The Resort Luxury Resort & Spa a pure, pristine place untouched by the hands of present-day civilisation. Indeed, a locale unspoiled and unsullied by the garbage of the materialistic modern world. Where the echoes of timeless tradition still ring in the crisp mountain air. Where serenity and quietude beckon you with arms wide open. Where you can surround yourself with all the enchantment, mystique and beauty that your heart has long forgotten and now yearns for.
Visit Casa Dream – The Resort Luxury Resort in Nainital and rediscover what it is like to be truly alive once again. Experience it in every breath and know what you always wanted to know.. Casa Dream – The Resort awaits you.
Casa Dream – The Resort is a wonderful conspiracy of sublime tranquility and understated opulence. A heady combination of royal grandeur and enchanting mystique, it exemplifies the warm and personalized service. The hideaway is set amidst pristine, untouched environs and is located about 37 kilometers (1 hour drive) from Nainital.
For those tired of the usual humdrum destinations,
Casa Dream – The Resort offers never-before dimensions in relaxation and rejuvenation. And for those who wish to journey within, a restful, soothing stillness.
Enveloped in contemporary Indian architecture, each of the 50 guest rooms and Luxury Rooms reflect the resort’s sense of space, elegance and style with a private sit-out or balcony offering exquisite vistas of the majestic peaks around the resort.
- 45 rooms - 6 family suites
- Resort Owned Helipad
- 2 Luxury Cottages with fireplace and private lawn
- Luxurious rooms & suites with magnificent garden, snow covered himalayas & mountain valley view.
- Options of smoking & non-smoking accommodation
- Four-fixture bathrooms with luxury bath amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for resident guests
- Fine-dining speciality restaurants—La Rose (Indian) & Himalayan Grill Patio (Continental, Indian)
- 18-hour multi-cuisine restaurant, 18-hour in-room dining
- Marigold Bar, La Rose Patisserie Cake Shop
- Daily Evening Cultural Show –Kumaoni Folk Dance Performance (Seasonal)
- Spa (Under Development, but spa facilities available in your own room temporarily by appointment only at time of booking)
- Welcome Drink on Arrival - Local grown speciality – delicious and intoxicating Rhododendron.
- Large Trampoline and Play Inflatable for Kids
- Fitness centre with branded equipment (under construction)
- Yoga facilities
- Croquet facilities,Jogging,Pool table, Billiard Table, Table tennis table
- 24-hour on-call doctor & nurse
- Facilities for the differently abled. Wheelchair on-site
- Hill Top location close to village style shops & Historical temples, Jungle Safari, Sightseeing Waterfall, River Crossing and Golf Course, Paragliding among other TERI farming, Veterinary Research Institute, etc..
- Close to the domestic airport- Pantnagar.
- 20-hour business centre, with one meeting room fully equipped with modern conferencing facilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, secretarial assistance, interpretation facilities & workstations
- Outdoor parking facility for up to 100 cars
- Concierge & multilingual staff
- Kids@Casa programmes & baby-sitting services for young guests
- Heritage walks & tours ( ask front desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Horse Riding available during season time. (or on-request at time of reservation)
- Travel desk, car rental services, currency exchange, safe deposit lockers & 24-hour laundry.